- Letter of Commitment: Our commitment to you is to provide your child and family with a passionate and educated catechist who will create a safe environment to foster a relationship with Jesus Christ. Parents, we ask for your commitment to bring your child to Mass and the scheduled classes. We ask your children to commit to coming open minded and a willingness to participate.
- Procedures: Drop-off and pick-up will be at the main doors of the Church. Event flyers and extra forms pertaining to high school faith formation are on the bulletin board adjacent to the faith formation office. (Walk into Church and turn right).
- Confirmation: If your child is in 10th grade and enrolled in Faith Formation you ARE registered for Confirmation, you will get separate information from Mrs. Manley in the winter.
- Resources: Our parish app and website are full of prayer resources, news, and resources just for parents. We recommend the HALLOW app available on iPhone or Android.
- 2023-2024 Faith Formation Calendar